Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Test Design" from AST

"Test Design" is the 3rd course in Black Box Software Testing series provided by Associaton for Software Testing (AST). As you can read in Cem Kaner's recent post this course should be soon available. I have successfully completed BBST Foundation and BBST Bug Advocacy and I think they both were great. I strongly recommend them everyone interested in professional software testing. Looking at the he bibliography and reference list (around 400 books and articles !!) for Test Design I am sure that the course #3 in BBST series will be also so much demanding and valuable. I am looking forward to it.

Alek

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete